Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Joseph) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- And many more benefits!
- Patient census: 14 to 16 patients per provider while rounding.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Joseph, MO.
- Relocation assistance.
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement.
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity.
- Family medical and dental insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Inhouse multi-specialty practices and mid-level support on each shift.
- Student loan assistance.
- 401(k) plan.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Join an established team of 23 physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers that place emphasis on teamwork, the practice of quality medicine, and work-life balance.
- State of the art technology including open and closed MRIs, CT scanners and well-trained technicians.
- Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Hospitalist Physician for a full-time Nocturnist shift.
- System wide Cerner EMR.
- Onsite concierge services.
- Our Hospitalist schedule is based on a week-on, week-off cycle with coverage scheduled in Rounder, Admitter, and Night shifts.
- 10-hour shifts - 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Cooperative, easy-going, flexible and friendly atmosphere.
- Starting bonus.
- Average 6 to 10 admissions per admitter or night shift.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 28.