Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Joseph) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Student loan assistance.
- Join an established team of 23 physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers that place emphasis on teamwork, the practice of quality medicine, and work-life balance.
- Our Hospitalist schedule is based on a week-on, week-off cycle with coverage scheduled in Rounder, Admitter, and Night shifts.
- And many more benefits!
- Average 6 to 10 admissions per admitter or night shift.
- 10-hour shifts - 7 days on, 7 days off.
- State of the art technology including open and closed MRIs, CT scanners and well-trained technicians.
- Cooperative, easy-going, flexible and friendly atmosphere.
- 401(k) plan.
- Starting bonus.
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity.
- Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Hospitalist Physician for a full-time Nocturnist shift.
- System wide Cerner EMR.
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Relocation assistance.
- Patient census: 14 to 16 patients per provider while rounding.
- Inhouse multi-specialty practices and mid-level support on each shift.
- Onsite concierge services.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Joseph, MO.
- Family medical and dental insurance.
- Life and disability insurance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Dec 28.