Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Joseph) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Hospitalist Physician for a full-time Nocturnist shift.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement.
- System wide Cerner EMR.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Average 6 to 10 admissions per admitter or night shift.
- Family medical and dental insurance.
- Inhouse multi-specialty practices and mid-level support on each shift.
- 10-hour shifts - 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Cooperative, easy-going, flexible and friendly atmosphere.
- Student loan assistance.
- Relocation assistance.
- 401(k) plan.
- State of the art technology including open and closed MRIs, CT scanners and well-trained technicians.
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity.
- Patient census: 14 to 16 patients per provider while rounding.
- Onsite concierge services.
- Starting bonus.
- And many more benefits!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Joseph, MO.
- Join an established team of 23 physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers that place emphasis on teamwork, the practice of quality medicine, and work-life balance.
- Our Hospitalist schedule is based on a week-on, week-off cycle with coverage scheduled in Rounder, Admitter, and Night shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago