Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits available.
- We are expanding our program to keep up with the demand for our services.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- RVU program.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team located in a desirable university city in Central Missouri!
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- Competitive hourly compensation with work RVU and quality incentives, as well as full benefits package offered.
- Flexible schedule.
- This position is ideal for a Hospitalist who welcomes a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with 12-hour shifts.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Our program will have 7 clinicians scheduled daily.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.