Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is ideal for a Hospitalist who welcomes a block schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off with 12-hour shifts.
- We are expanding our program to keep up with the demand for our services.
- Sub-specialty back-up provided.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
- Our program will have 7 clinicians scheduled daily.
- Competitive hourly compensation with work RVU and quality incentives, as well as full benefits package offered.
- Flexible schedule.
- Benefits available.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our established Hospitalist team located in a desirable university city in Central Missouri!
- RVU program.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Apr 1.