Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401K, additional pre-tax retirement plan.
- We welcome Internal Medicine trained physicians. Get away to two major metropolitan areas or the breathtaking Lake of the Ozarks for the weekend!
- CME and cell phone allowance.
- Established and highly-regarded Hospitalist team of 6 clinicians.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Raise your family with strong schooling options around friendly Midwestern people that value community.
- 7 am.
- LiveWell wellness plan with concierge service.
- True career development available with TeamHealth, a national Hospitalist company with a stellar reputation.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Practice to the full extent of your training with our team.
- Strong annual earnings through competitive base and quality bonus incentives.
- We are eager to hear what is important to you and share more specifics about this opening, our team and a career supported by TeamHealth.
- If you enjoy a good mix of acuity and incorporating ICU in your hospitalist work, TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for you!
- Comprehensive health benefits that include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- 7 days on 7 days off schedule from 7 pm.
- TeamHealth is actively seeking a Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at Capital Region Medical Center in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- We have an open ICU where you can continue to do the procedures you've been trained to do.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 28.