Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Jefferson City ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an open ICU where you can continue to do the procedures you've been trained to do.
- Comprehensive health benefits that include health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- True career development available with TeamHealth, a national Hospitalist company with a stellar reputation.
- 7 days on 7 days off model.
- Live in a mid-size university town with a low cost of living, good amenities and no traffic jams.
- If you enjoy a good mix of acuity and incorporating ICU in your hospitalist work, TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for you.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth is actively seeking a Nocturnist to join our Hospitalist team at Capital Region Medical Center in Jefferson City, Missouri.
- Practice to the full extent of your training with our team.
- Strong annual earnings through competitive base and quality bonus incentives.
- Professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- CME time and allotment.
- LiveWell wellness plan with concierge service.
- We are eager to hear what is important to you and share more specifics about this opening, our team and a career supported by TeamHealth.
- 401K, additional pre-tax retirement plan.
- Join an established, highly regarded Hospitalist team of 6 physicians as we complete our team with another Nocturnist.
- Get away to two major metropolitan areas or beautiful Lake of the Ozarks for the weekend!
- Raise your family with strong schooling options around friendly Midwestern people that value community.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago