Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No night shifts required.
- CME time and allotment.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance.
- Sign-on bonus.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing physicians for a Medical Director role to lead our Hospitalist team at Progress West Hospital in O'Fallon, Missouri.
- Strong annual earnings through competitive base and leadership stipend.
- Average daily encounters are between 13 and 15.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- LiveWell plan with concierge service.
- O'Fallon is one of St Louis' most desirable suburbs and we hope you might consider bringing your practice of quality medicine, excellence in communication, and demonstrated collaboration abilities to our team.
- We are eager to learn what is important to you and share more specifics about this opening, our team and a career supported by TeamHealth.
- Leadership is crucial to the success of any Hospitalist program.
- True career development available with TeamHealth, a national Hospitalist company with a stellar reputation.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- No procedures are required and Intensivists are on staff.
- With our round and go model, you can truly be home for dinner most days.
- Sub-specialty back-up.
- 401K, additional pre-tax retirement plan.
- Excellent, supportive, and engaged hospital administration.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago