Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing physicians for a Medical Director role to lead our Hospitalist team at Progress West Hospital in O'Fallon, Missouri.
- Strong annual earnings through competitive base and leadership stipend.
- LiveWell plan with concierge service.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance.
- Sign-on bonus.
- With our round and go model, you can truly be home for dinner most days.
- No procedures are required and Intensivists are on staff.
- CME time and allotment.
- True career development available with TeamHealth, a national Hospitalist company with a stellar reputation.
- O'Fallon is one of St Louis' most desirable suburbs and we hope you might consider bringing your practice of quality medicine, excellence in communication, and demonstrated collaboration abilities to our team.
- Leadership is crucial to the success of any Hospitalist program.
- 401K, additional pre-tax retirement plan.
- Excellent, supportive, and engaged hospital administration.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Average daily encounters are between 13 and 15.
- We are eager to learn what is important to you and share more specifics about this opening, our team and a career supported by TeamHealth.
- No night shifts required.
- Sub-specialty back-up.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 7.