Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is actively interviewing physicians for a Medical Director role to lead our Hospitalist team at Progress West Hospital in O'Fallon, Missouri.
- Strong annual earnings through competitive base and leadership stipend.
- 401K, additional pre-tax retirement plan.
- LiveWell plan with concierge service.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability.
- No night shifts required.
- O'Fallon is one of St Louis' most desirable suburbs and we hope you might consider bringing your practice of quality medicine, excellence in communication, and demonstrated collaboration abilities to our team.
- Sub-specialty back-up.
- Fully paid professional liability insurance.
- Leadership is crucial to the success of any Hospitalist program.
- We are eager to learn what is important to you and share more specifics about this opening, our team and a career supported by TeamHealth.
- CME time and allotment.
- True career development available with TeamHealth, a national Hospitalist company with a stellar reputation.
- No procedures are required and Intensivists are on staff.
- Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
- Excellent, supportive, and engaged hospital administration.
- With our round and go model, you can truly be home for dinner most days.
- Average daily encounters are between 13 and 15.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 7.