Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The facility has Soarian EMR.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- You need to have an active MO state license.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- License: MO state license needed.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We are assisting a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Charting: Soarian EMR.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Caseload: 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.