Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Caseload: 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The facility has Soarian EMR.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- Charting: Soarian EMR.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- License: MO state license needed.
- We are assisting a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- You need to have an active MO state license.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.