Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Caseload: 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- The facility has Soarian EMR.
- You need to have an active MO state license.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: Soarian EMR.
- License: MO state license needed.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- We are assisting a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.