Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- Charting: Soarian EMR.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You need to have an active MO state license.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- The facility has Soarian EMR.
- Caseload: 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- We are assisting a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- License: MO state license needed.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 5.