Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cape Girardeau) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Because we work with thousands of healthcare facilities throughout the country, we can find the right job and location for you.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- The facility has Soarian EMR.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 7 pm - 7 am.
- Other Certification: Acls.
- We are assisting a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have Acls certification.
- Charting: Soarian EMR.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment schedule is 7 pm - 7 am, and you will see 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- License: MO state license needed.
- You need to have an active MO state license.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Caseload: 6 - 8 admits per shift.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago