Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Daytime admits ~ 3-7.
- Lebanon is home to beautiful Bennet Springs State Park with 12 miles of hiking trails and natural tunnels.
- Relocation allowance.
- 7 days on/ 7 days off.
- Our facility, completed in 1999, features recent expansions to the emergency room, medical/surgical unit and the Curry Cancer Center.
- Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
- They will be competent to manage patients on ventilator, those with cardiac concerns, and those in the ICU, some with high acuity.
- Level I Trauma Center at Mercy Hospital Springfield ~ 1 hour direct on I-44 south.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon is a 58 bed, acute-care, general medical/surgical facility that is fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- You will also enjoy fishing, boating, canoeing or kyaking and camping on the Niangua River, Gasconade River, and Osage Fork.
- Average daily patient 18-22.
- Epic is our system-wide electronic medical record.
- Apply at Mercy.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with a broad spectrum of patient diagnosis.
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance.
- Night-time admits ~ 2-6.
- Lebanon supports three major shopping areas, which include outlet stores and antique shops.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lebanon, MO.
- Char L Plotycia, Maol, Faspr.
- Cost of living is low, and quality of life is high.
- Lebanon, Missouri, is located in the Northeast quadrant of Missouri.
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more.
- Commencement bonus.
- Annual CME allowance $5,000.
- If you love the great outdoors, Lebanon is a place for you!
- Mercy Emergency Flight and Transport Service.
- Nhsc Loan Repayment Approved Site.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon offers a full-range of health care services including a 24-hour physician-staffed ER, General Surgery, Imaging and Laboratory services, and more.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon, MO, is seeking an experienced Hospitalist, board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Nights are covered by Mercy Virtual.
- Competitive income guarantee followed by RVU production model.
- 4 weeks' vacation and 1 week CME annually.
- Compensation and Benefits.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.