Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon, MO, is seeking an experienced Hospitalist, board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Nhsc Loan Repayment Approved Site.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- 4 weeks' vacation and 1 week CME annually.
- Competitive income guarantee followed by RVU production model.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lebanon, MO.
- They will be competent to manage patients on ventilator, those with cardiac concerns, and those in the ICU, some with high acuity.
- Level I Trauma Center at Mercy Hospital Springfield ~ 1 hour direct on I-44 south.
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance.
- Mercy Emergency Flight and Transport Service.
- Cost of living is low, and quality of life is high.
- Lebanon is home to beautiful Bennet Springs State Park with 12 miles of hiking trails and natural tunnels.
- Epic is our system-wide electronic medical record.
- Lebanon supports three major shopping areas, which include outlet stores and antique shops.
- Annual CME allowance $5,000.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon offers a full-range of health care services including a 24-hour physician-staffed ER, General Surgery, Imaging and Laboratory services, and more.
- You will also enjoy fishing, boating, canoeing or kyaking and camping on the Niangua River, Gasconade River, and Osage Fork.
- If you love the great outdoors, Lebanon is a place for you!
- Relocation allowance.
- Lebanon, Missouri, is located in the Northeast quadrant of Missouri.
- Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
- Average daily patient 18-22.
- Daytime admits ~ 3-7.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon is a 58 bed, acute-care, general medical/surgical facility that is fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with a broad spectrum of patient diagnosis.
- Nights are covered by Mercy Virtual.
- Our facility, completed in 1999, features recent expansions to the emergency room, medical/surgical unit and the Curry Cancer Center.
- Char L Plotycia, Maol, Faspr.
- Apply at Mercy.
- 7 days on/ 7 days off.
- Night-time admits ~ 2-6.
- Commencement bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago