Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lebanon) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Epic is our system-wide electronic medical record.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon, MO, is seeking an experienced Hospitalist, board certified/eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Average daily patient 18-22.
- Night-time admits ~ 2-6.
- Join us in building a healthier tomorrow, today.
- Competitive income guarantee followed by RVU production model.
- Lebanon is home to beautiful Bennet Springs State Park with 12 miles of hiking trails and natural tunnels.
- If you love the great outdoors, Lebanon is a place for you!
- 4 weeks' vacation and 1 week CME annually.
- Mercy Emergency Flight and Transport Service.
- 7 days on/ 7 days off.
- Apply at Mercy.
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k/403b, matching retirement contribution and more.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced with a broad spectrum of patient diagnosis.
- Daytime admits ~ 3-7.
- Char L Plotycia, Maol, Faspr.
- Nhsc Loan Repayment Approved Site.
- Commencement bonus.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon offers a full-range of health care services including a 24-hour physician-staffed ER, General Surgery, Imaging and Laboratory services, and more.
- Mercy Hospital Lebanon is a 58 bed, acute-care, general medical/surgical facility that is fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Lebanon, Missouri, is located in the Northeast quadrant of Missouri.
- Our facility, completed in 1999, features recent expansions to the emergency room, medical/surgical unit and the Curry Cancer Center.
- Lebanon supports three major shopping areas, which include outlet stores and antique shops.
- Nights are covered by Mercy Virtual.
- They will be competent to manage patients on ventilator, those with cardiac concerns, and those in the ICU, some with high acuity.
- Cost of living is low, and quality of life is high.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Lebanon, MO.
- You will also enjoy fishing, boating, canoeing or kyaking and camping on the Niangua River, Gasconade River, and Osage Fork.
- Annual CME allowance $5,000.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Level I Trauma Center at Mercy Hospital Springfield ~ 1 hour direct on I-44 south.
- Paid occurrence based mal-practice insurance.
- Relocation allowance.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 5.