Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Multiple city parks, bicycle-friendly community with a 225-mile trail for bikers and runners.
- Regional airport with direct flights to St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, New York, Denver and more!
- Boone Hospital Center is an award-winning, 395-bed, 5-star rated hospital.
- Reimbursable relocation expenses up to $10,000.
- We are looking for an additional Hospitalist to join our team of providers in Columbia, Missouri.
- Compensation: $270,erience.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance offered.
- Block scheduling: 7 on, 7 off.
- 14 to 16 average daily patient volume.
- This family-oriented, Division I college town is brimming with school spirit and has an excellent public school system (AAA rating) with private options available.
- Productivity bonus up to $30,000.
- Open ICU with Intensivist coverage.
- 1 hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area.
- 20,000 sign-on bonus.
- Pension, 401k, and 403b retirement plans.
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating nearby.
- Cosmopolitan dining with any kind of food you are craving and annual wine and food festival.
- This charming community has a low cost of living and is near two major metropolitan areas.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Columbia, MO.
- No procedures or codes.
- Division I sports and performing arts with 3 other additional smaller universities in the city.
- No admitting to ICU.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.