Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Boone Hospital Center is an award-winning, 395-bed, 5-star rated hospital.
- Cosmopolitan dining with any kind of food you are craving and annual wine and food festival.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Columbia, MO.
- 20,000 sign-on bonus.
- This charming community has a low cost of living and is near two major metropolitan areas.
- Productivity bonus up to $30,000.
- Compensation: $270,erience.
- We are looking for an additional Hospitalist to join our team of providers in Columbia, Missouri.
- Open ICU with Intensivist coverage.
- 14 to 16 average daily patient volume.
- Reimbursable relocation expenses up to $10,000.
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating nearby.
- This family-oriented, Division I college town is brimming with school spirit and has an excellent public school system (AAA rating) with private options available.
- Block scheduling: 7 on, 7 off.
- Division I sports and performing arts with 3 other additional smaller universities in the city.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance offered.
- No admitting to ICU.
- No procedures or codes.
- Regional airport with direct flights to St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, New York, Denver and more!
- 1 hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area.
- Multiple city parks, bicycle-friendly community with a 225-mile trail for bikers and runners.
- Pension, 401k, and 403b retirement plans.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.