Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 15, 2018
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Division I sports and performing arts with 3 other additional smaller universities in the city.
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating nearby.
- Pension, 401k, and 403b retirement plans.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Columbia, MO.
- Open ICU with Intensivist coverage.
- Reimbursable relocation expenses up to $10,000.
- Productivity bonus up to $30,000.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance offered.
- This charming community has a low cost of living and is near two major metropolitan areas.
- We are looking for an additional Hospitalist to join our team of providers in Columbia, Missouri.
- 20,000 sign-on bonus.
- Block scheduling: 7 on, 7 off.
- No procedures or codes.
- This family-oriented, Division I college town is brimming with school spirit and has an excellent public school system (AAA rating) with private options available.
- Regional airport with direct flights to St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, New York, Denver and more!
- Compensation: $270,erience.
- Boone Hospital Center is an award-winning, 395-bed, 5-star rated hospital.
- 14 to 16 average daily patient volume.
- No admitting to ICU.
- Multiple city parks, bicycle-friendly community with a 225-mile trail for bikers and runners.
- Cosmopolitan dining with any kind of food you are craving and annual wine and food festival.
- 1 hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago