Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are looking for an additional Hospitalist to join our team of providers in Columbia, Missouri.
- Regional airport with direct flights to St. Louis, Kansas City, Chicago, New York, Denver and more!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Columbia, MO.
- Boone Hospital Center is an award-winning, 395-bed, 5-star rated hospital.
- Open ICU with Intensivist coverage.
- Division I sports and performing arts with 3 other additional smaller universities in the city.
- 1 hour from a 54,000-acre lake and resort area.
- 20,000 sign-on bonus.
- No procedures or codes.
- 14 to 16 average daily patient volume.
- This family-oriented, Division I college town is brimming with school spirit and has an excellent public school system (AAA rating) with private options available.
- Productivity bonus up to $30,000.
- Cosmopolitan dining with any kind of food you are craving and annual wine and food festival.
- Pension, 401k, and 403b retirement plans.
- Reimbursable relocation expenses up to $10,000.
- This charming community has a low cost of living and is near two major metropolitan areas.
- Compensation: $270,erience.
- Multiple city parks, bicycle-friendly community with a 225-mile trail for bikers and runners.
- Health, pharmacy, dental, vision, long-term disability, life, and malpractice insurance offered.
- Block scheduling: 7 on, 7 off.
- No admitting to ICU.
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating nearby.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.