Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average Admits 6 Per Shift.
- Open ICU.
- Average Patient Load of 18.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a prospering medical community.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Opportunity for a Hospitalist to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Procedures are Optional.
- 7 On / 7 Off Schedule.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Hospitalist- Kansas City, MO Area.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Competitive Compensation According to Experience.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 6 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.