Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist- Kansas City, MO Area.
- Competitive Compensation According to Experience.
- Relax in one of Kansas City's 220 parks, 29 lakes, 103 playgrounds, or 134 miles of trails and bikeways.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Enjoy a thriving arts and music scene, professional sporting events, world class restaurants, and a prospering medical community.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- Bill Payson has over 11 years in healthcare recruitment and 6 years of recruiting physicians for groups and hospitals that need physician recruitment solutions.
- Opportunity for a Hospitalist to practice in family friendly Kansas City.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Take advantage of all of this with a fair cost of living as well!
- Procedures are Optional.
- Average Admits 6 Per Shift.
- Average Patient Load of 18.
- Open ICU.
- 7 On / 7 Off Schedule.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 6.