Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MO license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- Competitive compensation.
- The provider will work day and night shifts for 12-hours at a time.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day, with no required procedures.
- Boarded, eligible, or non-boarded physicians are welcome. You will need an Acls certification and a DEA license as part of this assignment.
- Day and night shift coverage needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- No procedures required.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.