Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day, with no required procedures.
- Day and night shift coverage needed.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Boarded, eligible, or non-boarded physicians are welcome. You will need an Acls certification and a DEA license as part of this assignment.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome.
- The provider will work day and night shifts for 12-hours at a time.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants.
- MO license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions.
- No procedures required.
- The ideal candidate will be a local physician and have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Dec 11.