Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- This place is Nice!
- Sperlings Best Places.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Local regional airport (direct to Chicago).
- Cost of living is 14% lower than national avg.
- Premier public and private schools, Div I university, all affixed to a very affluent Midwest community.
- Great midsized town, "you get spoiled with the short drives yet every amenity you could want" Roger A.
- 300,000+ incentives + benefits.
- It's optional to cover ICU, we have plenty of autonomy and highly training hospitalists if you prefer no ICU.
- Modern Healthcare Magazine.
- 308-bed, state of the art hospital.
- Accredited stoke & chest pain center with Epic EMR.
- Missouri Hospitalist.
- Shift work, 7 on 7 off
Please Reference: Hosp 7749.
- "Best places to work in Healthcare" 6 years running &.126.
- 3, 10 bed ICU's: 24/7 radiology and interventional radiology: neonatologist cover Nicu: intensivists program recently started and running smooth.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.