Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Cost of living is 14% lower than national avg.
- Shift work, 7 on 7 off
Please Reference: Hosp 7749.
- Accredited stoke & chest pain center with Epic EMR.
- It's optional to cover ICU, we have plenty of autonomy and highly training hospitalists if you prefer no ICU.
- "Best places to work in Healthcare" 6 years running &.126.
- 3, 10 bed ICU's: 24/7 radiology and interventional radiology: neonatologist cover Nicu: intensivists program recently started and running smooth.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Premier public and private schools, Div I university, all affixed to a very affluent Midwest community.
- This place is Nice!
- Great midsized town, "you get spoiled with the short drives yet every amenity you could want" Roger A.
- 300,000+ incentives + benefits.
- Modern Healthcare Magazine.
- 308-bed, state of the art hospital.
- Sperlings Best Places.
- Local regional airport (direct to Chicago).
- Missouri Hospitalist.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 18.