Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR system: Epic.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Join TeamHealth and make a difference!
- Flexible 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Medical Center in the midst of a $60 million dollar initiative that involves improvements and renovations of each floor.
- 26-bed open ICU with co-management of patient with Intensivist.
- Expanding coverage to our current staffing of 4 Hospitalists and 4 APC's.
- We welcome the opportunity to share additional information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Christian Northeast Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri, a more than 480-bed medical center.
- Well-established program.
- Enjoy a rewarding career in a fast-paced, collegial practice environment and a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- On-site child care.
- Practice in a major metropolitan city that offers you an abundance of entertainment, access to top-notch public or private schooling options, an international airport, a variety of shopping and dining, a four-season climate and recreational amenities at your fingertips.
- Comprehensive benefits package with a wellness plan, paid malpractice insurance, CME and cell phone allowance, and concierge services.
- Top-notch specialists readily available for support.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago