Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- On-site child care.
- Flexible 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team at Christian Northeast Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri, a more than 480-bed medical center.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Practice in a major metropolitan city that offers you an abundance of entertainment, access to top-notch public or private schooling options, an international airport, a variety of shopping and dining, a four-season climate and recreational amenities at your fingertips.
- 26-bed open ICU with co-management of patient with Intensivist.
- Well-established program.
- EMR system: Epic.
- Medical Center in the midst of a $60 million dollar initiative that involves improvements and renovations of each floor.
- Join TeamHealth and make a difference!
- Comprehensive benefits package with a wellness plan, paid malpractice insurance, CME and cell phone allowance, and concierge services.
- Expanding coverage to our current staffing of 4 Hospitalists and 4 APCs.
- We welcome the opportunity to share additional information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- Enjoy a rewarding career in a fast-paced, collegial practice environment and a 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Top-notch specialists readily available for support.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Feb 25.