Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Joseph) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- System wide Cerner EMR.
- Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, 200 plus member, multi-specialty group in St. Joseph, Missouri, is seeking a well-trained BC/BE Hospitalist Physician for a full-time Nocturnist shift.
- State of the art technology including open and closed MRIs, CT scanners and well-trained technicians.
- Student loan assistance.
- Family medical and dental insurance.
- Onsite concierge services.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement.
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity.
- Join an established team of 23 physicians and 4 Advanced Practice Providers that place emphasis on teamwork, the practice of quality medicine, and work-life balance.
- Relocation assistance.
- 10-hour shifts - 7 days on, 7 days off.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Our Hospitalist schedule is based on a week-on, week-off cycle with coverage scheduled in Rounder, Admitter, and Night shifts.
- Starting bonus.
- Inhouse multi-specialty practices and mid-level support on each shift.
- Cooperative, easy-going, flexible and friendly atmosphere.
- 401(k) plan.
- Patient census: 14 to 16 patients per provider while rounding.
- Average 6 to 10 admissions per admitter or night shift.
- And many more benefits!
This perm job from Mosaic Life Care was last open on Apr 2.