Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Liberty) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The selected candidate will be employed by Liberty Hospital.
- I would be happy to talk with you in more detail about our opportunities.
- Much like the area around it, Liberty Hospital has grown significantly since opening its doors in February 1974.
- The hospital is governed by a six-member, publicly elected board of trustees who serve six-year terms.
- Liberty Hospital is a comprehensive medical center with a full range of services, the latest technology and a compassionate staff focused on providing exceptional patient care.
- We will work with you to accommodate your needs.
- Compensation is highly competitive based on the surrounding market, and is guaranteed while you build your practice.
- Patients are seen in ICU, no procedures required, vents managed by pulmonology, and codes are managed by the emergency department.
- Located just 15 minutes north of downtown Kansas City, Liberty Hospital serves Clay, Platte and Ray counties, as well as the northwest Missouri corridor.
- We are not part of any large health system.
- Hospitalist -- Liberty, MO, Kansas City Metro Area.
- We are searching for an additional experienced BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join this thriving practice.
- The practice works collaboratively with The Liberty Clinic IM/Ped Hospitalists.
- Our mission is to work in partnership with our community to improve the health, safety and well-being of those we serve.
- More than 330 physicians cover all medical specialties.
- Rob Dinneen at, or.
- What started as a 130-bed facility is now a state-of-the-art 226-bed level II trauma center, as well as a state designated level II Stemi center.
- Liberty is a public hospital created for the benefit of the community.
- Family Medicine candidates must have previous inpatient experience.
- Liberty Hospitalist Services employs 5 Full Time Hospitalists and covers approximately 19,000 patient visits per year.
- A generous benefit package is included with this opportunity, including medical, dental, life insurance, fitness center membership, and retirement.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Relocation, six weeks' vacation and CME time and allowance are also provided.
- Liberty Hospital has been voted Best of the Best Places to Work 4 years in a row in the Kansas City Northland.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Liberty Hospital