Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Liberty) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Liberty Hospital is a comprehensive medical center with a full range of services, the latest technology and a compassionate staff focused on providing exceptional patient care.
- Located just 15 minutes north of downtown Kansas City, Liberty Hospital serves Clay, Platte and Ray counties, as well as the northwest Missouri corridor.
- The practice works collaboratively with The Liberty Clinic IM/Ped Hospitalists.
- I would be happy to talk with you in more detail about our opportunities.
- Compensation is highly competitive based on the surrounding market, and is guaranteed while you build your practice.
- The selected candidate will be employed by Liberty Hospital.
- Our mission is to work in partnership with our community to improve the health, safety and well-being of those we serve.
- Flexible scheduling.
- A generous benefit package is included with this opportunity, including medical, dental, life insurance, fitness center membership, and retirement.
- Liberty is a public hospital created for the benefit of the community.
- What started as a 130-bed facility is now a state-of-the-art 226-bed level II trauma center, as well as a state designated level II Stemi center.
- The hospital is governed by a six-member, publicly elected board of trustees who serve six-year terms.
- We are searching for an additional experienced BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join this thriving practice.
- We are not part of any large health system.
- We will work with you to accommodate your needs.
- Rob Dinneen at, or.
- Liberty Hospitalist Services employs 5 Full Time Hospitalists and covers approximately 19,000 patient visits per year.
- Relocation, six weeks' vacation and CME time and allowance are also provided.
- Liberty Hospital has been voted Best of the Best Places to Work 4 years in a row in the Kansas City Northland.
- Much like the area around it, Liberty Hospital has grown significantly since opening its doors in February 1974.
- Patients are seen in ICU, no procedures required, vents managed by pulmonology, and codes are managed by the emergency department.
- Hospitalist -- Liberty, MO, Kansas City Metro Area.
- Family Medicine candidates must have previous inpatient experience.
- More than 330 physicians cover all medical specialties.
This perm job from Liberty Hospital was last open on Feb 16.