Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Practice in a major metropolitan city that offers you an abundance of entertainment, access to top-notch public or private schooling options, an international airport, a variety of shopping and dining, a four-season climate and recreational amenities at your fingertips.
- We welcome the opportunity to share additional information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Christian Northeast Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri, a more than 480-bed medical center.
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- Busy, challenging and rewarding practice environment.
- Specialists available for referrals.
- Enjoy a rewarding career in a fast-paced, collegial practice environment and a 7 days on, 7 days off, 12-hour shift schedule from 7 pm - 7 am.
- 12 hour shifts from 7 pm to 7 am.
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including CME allowance.
- TeamHealth is a physician-driven organization.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on May 28.