Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time physician to join our Hospitalist team as a Nocturnist at Christian Northeast Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri, a more than 480-bed medical center.
- Specialists available for referrals.
- Desirable 7 days on, 7 days off schedule.
- We welcome the opportunity to share additional information with you and learn about what you seek in a position.
- TeamHealth is a physician-driven organization.
- 12 hour shifts from 7 pm to 7 am.
- Competitive compensation with full benefits including CME allowance.
- Enjoy a rewarding career in a fast-paced, collegial practice environment and a 7 days on, 7 days off, 12-hour shift schedule from 7 pm - 7 am.
- Practice in a major metropolitan city that offers you an abundance of entertainment, access to top-notch public or private schooling options, an international airport, a variety of shopping and dining, a four-season climate and recreational amenities at your fingertips.
- Busy, challenging and rewarding practice environment.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago