Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum Rate: $200/hour (paid by Smart).
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7p-7a).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist and ICU experience to provide nocturnist locum coverage at a facility near Columbia, Missouri.
- Credentialing Timeframe: TBD Urgent (current active MO license required).
- Codes: Handled by HM and Anesthesia.
- Hospital Beds: 100 acute (all private rooms).
- ICU: Open (12 beds), no intensivists available.
- EMR: Meditech (switching to Cerner in 2019).
- Procedures Required: central/arterial lines, intubations, and vent management.
- Patient Encounters: 6-8 admissions per night.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available except neurosurgery.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.