Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Credentialing Timeframe: TBD Urgent (current active MO license required).
- Procedures Required: central/arterial lines, intubations, and vent management.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available except neurosurgery.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Meditech (switching to Cerner in 2019).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist and ICU experience to provide nocturnist locum coverage at a facility near Columbia, Missouri.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), no intensivists available.
- Locum Rate: $200/hour (paid by Smart).
- Hospital Beds: 100 acute (all private rooms).
- Codes: Handled by HM and Anesthesia.
- Patient Encounters: 6-8 admissions per night.
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7p-7a).
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 19.