Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospital Beds: 100 acute (all private rooms).
- Sub-specialties: Full support available except neurosurgery.
- Patient Encounters: 6-8 admissions per night.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- EMR: Meditech (switching to Cerner in 2019).
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Credentialing Timeframe: TBD Urgent (current active MO license required).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist and ICU experience to provide nocturnist locum coverage at a facility near Columbia, Missouri.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), no intensivists available.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Codes: Handled by HM and Anesthesia.
- Locum Rate: $200/hour (paid by Smart).
- Procedures Required: central/arterial lines, intubations, and vent management.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 19.