Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Procedures Required: central/arterial lines, intubations, and vent management.
- Hospital Beds: 100 acute (all private rooms).
- ICU: Open (12 beds), no intensivists available.
- Credentialing Timeframe: TBD Urgent (current active MO license required).
- EMR: Meditech (switching to Cerner in 2019).
- Codes: Handled by HM and Anesthesia.
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist and ICU experience to provide nocturnist locum coverage at a facility near Columbia, Missouri.
- Locum Rate: $200/hour (paid by Smart).
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Sub-specialties: Full support available except neurosurgery.
- Patient Encounters: 6-8 admissions per night.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 19.