Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- ICU: Open (12 beds), no intensivists available.
- Plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- EMR: Meditech (switching to Cerner in 2019).
- If you have any interest in this opportunity.
- Shift: 12 hours, 1 MD (7p-7a).
- Patient Encounters: 6-8 admissions per night.
- Hospital Beds: 100 acute (all private rooms).
- Smart is searching for BC/BE, IM or FP physicians with hospitalist and ICU experience to provide nocturnist locum coverage at a facility near Columbia, Missouri.
- Codes: Handled by HM and Anesthesia.
- Credentialing Timeframe: TBD Urgent (current active MO license required).
- Locum Rate: $200/hour (paid by Smart).
- Procedures Required: central/arterial lines, intubations, and vent management.
- Sub-specialties: Full support available except neurosurgery.
This perm job from Smart Physician Recruiting was last open on Feb 19.