Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Saint Luke's Health System consists of 10 area hospitals and campuses as well as multiple primary and specialty care practices, and provides a range of inpatient, outpatient, and home care services.
- Is recognized by United States News & World Report in numerous areas.
- Saint Luke's Hospital is a primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine.
- Recently added is an e-Hospitalist component providing an added level of support.
- About Saint Luke's Health System.
- The hospitalist program has seen consistent growth over its 19 year history and has one of the highest physician retention rates in the region.
- Malpractice insurance, retirement, insurance, vacation, CME, etc.
- Saint Luke's Hospital, based in Kansas City, Missouri is a 600 bed tertiary/teaching hospital searching for hospitalists to join a well established 66 physician hospitalist group providing inpatient coverage to 7 Saint Luke's Health System hospitals and 3 regional hospitals in beautiful communities within an hour's drive of Kansas City.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City has 611 beds and is one of the largest tertiary care hospitals in the region.
- Its network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties.
- About Saint Luke's Hospital.
- It is a winner of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award.
- Saint Luke's has an extremely competitive employment package that includes guaranteed salary, bonus based on productivity with fabulous benefits (i.
- The health system is an aligned organization in which the physicians and hospitals assume responsibility for enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of people in the metropolitan Kansas City area and the surrounding region.
- Founded as a faith-based, not-for-profit organization, our mission includes a commitment to the highest levels of excellence in health care and the advancement of medical research and education.
- Kansas City and Region.
- Ideal candidates will be BC/BE and have a high degree of training and expertise in inpatient hospital work as well as.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Kansas City, MO.
- And is nationally known for innovation, research, and patient care.
- The schedule is designed around patient centered care and provides for a wonderful work and life balance.
- Metro/Regional/Telemedicine/Nocturnist Opportunities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.