Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · February 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- No restrictive covenant!
- Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 44 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
- Mercy Clinic is seeking a Nocturnist to join our established Hospitalist team on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri beginning July of 2019.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Support from two Nocturnists along with Virtual Hospitalists to take cross coverage calls!
- Sponsorship of H1B Visas.
- Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy, the fifth largest Catholic health system in the nation.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Flexible schedule of only 10 shifts per month (9:00 PM to 7:00 AM).
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus, and incentives.
- Closed ICU, no procedures or codes.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong physician-led and professionally managed integrated health care system with more than 800 physicians, 45 medical specialties serving six counties in Mercy's eastern Missouri region.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Louis, MO.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.