Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Mercy Clinic is seeking a Nocturnist to join our established Hospitalist team on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri beginning July of 2019.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong physician-led and professionally managed integrated health care system with more than 800 physicians, 45 medical specialties serving six counties in Mercy's eastern Missouri region.
- No restrictive covenant!
- Flexible schedule of only 10 shifts per month (9:00 PM to 7:00 AM).
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy, the fifth largest Catholic health system in the nation.
- Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 44 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus, and incentives.
- Closed ICU, no procedures or codes.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Louis, MO.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visas.
- Support from two Nocturnists along with Virtual Hospitalists to take cross coverage calls!
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.