Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Competitive base salary, quarterly bonus, and incentives.
- Sponsorship of H1B Visas.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in St. Louis, MO.
- Flexible schedule of only 10 shifts per month (9:00 PM to 7:00 AM).
- Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 44 hospitals employing 40,000 coworkers.
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- No restrictive covenant!
- Support from two Nocturnists along with Virtual Hospitalists to take cross coverage calls!
- Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment.
- Closed ICU, no procedures or codes.
- Mercy Clinic is a strong physician-led and professionally managed integrated health care system with more than 800 physicians, 45 medical specialties serving six counties in Mercy's eastern Missouri region.
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME.
- Mercy Clinic is a part of Mercy, the fifth largest Catholic health system in the nation.
- Mercy Clinic is seeking a Nocturnist to join our established Hospitalist team on campus of Mercy Hospital in St. Louis, Missouri beginning July of 2019.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.