Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Provider Availability: Night Shift.
- Dates Needed: February - May.
- This is a short-term need for nights from 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Electronic medical records are used at this facility.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- A facility in Missouri is seeking a hospitalist for sporadic locum tenens coverage starting in February.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Procedures that are required include central lines, arterial lines, vent management, intubations, infusions and stroke Stemi.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 8.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Reference ID: ORD-062995-MD-MO.
- Job Posting ID: 1000406.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Mar 22.