Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sedalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Regional health center with a staff of more than 800 employees and 100 physicians.
- Sedalia is about an hour east of Kansas City and offers the amenities of a metro community without all the traffic, noise and congestion.
- 15 bed skilled nursing unit.
- 8 bed open ICU.
- Over 30 specialties on staff offer support.
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service Cardiology, Oncology/Hematology, ENT, Pulmonology, Nephrology and more.
- Lucrative Hospitalist Job in Missouri - One Hour from Kansas City.
- Opportunity to teach in the medical student clinical training site program.
- With a cost of living 20 percent lower than the national average, Sedalia is the retail/service hub for a multi-county market area of 65,000+. The nearby Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake offer easy weekend getaways with endless opportunities for fishing, boating, great golf and shopping.
- 7 on/ 7 off with Nurse Practitioner support allows for a manageable patient census.
- State-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit.
- Join an established hospitalist practice.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.