Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Sedalia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Regional health center with a staff of more than 800 employees and 100 physicians.
- With a cost of living 20 percent lower than the national average, Sedalia is the retail/service hub for a multi-county market area of 65,000+. The nearby Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake offer easy weekend getaways with endless opportunities for fishing, boating, great golf and shopping.
- Sedalia is about an hour east of Kansas City and offers the amenities of a metro community without all the traffic, noise and congestion.
- State-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit.
- 7 on/ 7 off with Nurse Practitioner support allows for a manageable patient census.
- 8 bed open ICU.
- Opportunity to teach in the medical student clinical training site program.
- Join an established hospitalist practice.
- Over 30 specialties on staff offer support.
- 15 bed skilled nursing unit.
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service Cardiology, Oncology/Hematology, ENT, Pulmonology, Nephrology and more.
- Lucrative Hospitalist Job in Missouri - One Hour from Kansas City.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jun 6.