Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Joplin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- And a successful track record.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in the full breadth of orthopaedics, along with a current or expedited Missouri license to practice.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for an MD or DO physician to join our Orthopaedic Surgery team at Mercy Hospital Joplin in Joplin, Missouri.
- We ask that you be board certified in orthopaedic surgery.
- Work only 10 days per month and enjoy having some time off!
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- No responsibilities while off.
- Flexible schedule.
- Benefits of this position include competitive pay plus paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Mar 25.