Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · March 19, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Joplin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work only 10 days per month and enjoy having some time off!
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate clinical excellence along with superior communication skills, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- Benefits of this position include competitive pay plus paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Insurability for malpractice insurance.
- We ask that you be board certified in orthopaedic surgery.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for an MD or DO physician to join our Orthopaedic Surgery team at Mercy Hospital Joplin in Joplin, Missouri.
- Other qualifications include active and current skills in the full breadth of orthopaedics, along with a current or expedited Missouri license to practice.
- And a successful track record.
- At least 2 years of active practice.
- Flexible schedule.
- Malpractice with tail coverage provided.
- Other requirements include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization.
- No responsibilities while off.
This perm job opening was posted