Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · April 20, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility makes use of the Allscripts EMR system.
- No codes or procedures.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- Board certified or eligible in IM.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 14 - 18 patients per day, and will not have to do any procedures or respond to codes.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- The facility needs a provider to work day shifts every other week.
- You will need an Acls certification with a DEA license as part of this assignment.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- MO license needed.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.