Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 15, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- MO license needed.
- Board certified or eligible in IM.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This facility makes use of the Allscripts EMR system.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Acls certification and DEA license needed.
- The facility needs a provider to work day shifts every other week.
- You will need an Acls certification with a DEA license as part of this assignment.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO state medical license in-hand.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- The locum tenens physician will see approximately 14 - 18 patients per day, and will not have to do any procedures or respond to codes.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- No codes or procedures.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Apr 24.