Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- MO license required.
- The facility needs a provider to work from 7 am - 5 pm.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- 7 am - 5 pm plus overnight.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Vent management.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Acls certification needed.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO medical license in hand.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of 16 - 19 patients per day.
- This facility makes use of the Medhost EMR system.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.