Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- This facility makes use of the Medhost EMR system.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- The facility needs a provider to work from 7 am - 5 pm.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Acls certification needed.
- MO license required.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Give Weatherby a.
- 7 am - 5 pm plus overnight.
- Vent management.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO medical license in hand.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.