Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Competitive compensation.
- The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of 16 - 19 patients per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- This facility makes use of the Medhost EMR system.
- Acls certification needed.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- The facility needs a provider to work from 7 am - 5 pm.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO medical license in hand.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Vent management.
- 7 am - 5 pm plus overnight.
- MO license required.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.