Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · July 22, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- MO license required.
- Vent management.
- This facility makes use of the Medhost EMR system.
- An Acls certification is needed as part of this assignment.
- Give Weatherby a.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The locum tenens physician will see a caseload of 16 - 19 patients per day.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MO medical license in hand.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Acls certification needed.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- The facility needs a provider to work from 7 am - 5 pm.
- Competitive compensation.
- 7 am - 5 pm plus overnight.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on May 28.