Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 18, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- License: MO state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MO state license.
- The assignment requirements include vent management.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Missouri-based medical center that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Your assignment schedule is 7 am - 5 pm, and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Procedures: Vent management.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.