Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Procedures: Vent management.
- License: MO state license needed.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MO state license.
- Your assignment schedule is 7 am - 5 pm, and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Missouri-based medical center that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The assignment requirements include vent management.
This locum job opening was posted
9 days ago