Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Caseload: 15 - 18 patients per day.
- Your assignment schedule is 7 am - 5 pm, and you will see 15 - 18 patients per day.
- The assignment requirements include vent management.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Schedule: 7 am - 5 pm.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- You must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MO state license.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Missouri-based medical center that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage.
- Procedures: Vent management.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- License: MO state license needed.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 28.