Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- 3, 10 bed ICU's: 24/7 radiology and interventional radiology: neonatologist cover Nicu: intensivists program recently started and running smooth.
- Great midsized town, "you get spoiled with the short drives yet every amenity you could want" Roger A.
- Local regional airport (direct to Chicago).
- Cost of living is 14% lower than national avg.
- This place is Nice!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Missouri.
- Sperlings Best Places.
- Missouri Hospitalist.
- "Best places to work in Healthcare" 6 years running ~ Modern Healthcare Magazine.
- 308-bed, state of the art hospital.
- It's optional to cover ICU, we have plenty of autonomy and highly training hospitalists if you prefer no ICU.
- 300,000+ incentives + benefits.
- Premier public and private schools, Div I university, all affixed to a very affluent Midwest community.
- Shift work, 7 on 7 off
Please Reference: Hosp 7749.
- Accredited stoke & chest pain center with Epic EMR.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago