Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 21, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls certification needed.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Cerner EMR system.
- Due to the needs of this assignment, only MO licensed providers will be considered for this role.
- The work schedule is nights.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- Night shifts.
- Intubations preferred.
- A Missouri facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 10 physicians per night.
- Duties for this role include no procedures, but intubation skills are preferred, and volumes range from 10 patients per night.
- MO license required.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.