Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Night shifts.
- MO license required.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Competitive compensation.
- Due to the needs of this assignment, only MO licensed providers will be considered for this role.
- A Missouri facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- Intubations preferred.
- 10 physicians per night.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Cerner EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The work schedule is nights.
- Acls certification needed.
- Duties for this role include no procedures, but intubation skills are preferred, and volumes range from 10 patients per night.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Sep 13.