Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 10 physicians per night.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Acls certification needed.
- Duties for this role include no procedures, but intubation skills are preferred, and volumes range from 10 patients per night.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- A Missouri facility has an opening for temporary hospitalist coverage.
- Night shifts.
- Patient tracking is made easier through use of the Cerner EMR system.
- Due to the needs of this assignment, only MO licensed providers will be considered for this role.
- One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process.
- This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- MO license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Intubations preferred.
- Additionally, candidates should have an Acls certification.
- The work schedule is nights.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Sep 13.