Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This facility offers medical and health clinic services, including women's obstetrics and fertility, an emergency room and trauma center, a stroke center, a walk-in clinic, and orthopedics.
- 108-hours physician coverage daily.
- Kansas City is home to some of the best and loudest sports fans in the world.
- Meditech EMR.
- Research Medical Center has 590 hospital beds, all with private rooms.
- Other amenities include golf courses, dinner theaters, public parks, and world-class shopping.
- Teaching facility.
- Those seeking active adventures will find that KC is king when it comes to thrilling outings, such as water sports at Jackson County's Lake Jacomo and more.
- Open ICU w/Intensivist in-house.
- Hockey fans need travel no further than Independence, the home of the Missouri Mavericks.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
- 18-22 encounters daily.
- Whether it be Sunday or Monday night, the Kansas City Chiefs always show up to play when they're home at Arrowhead Stadium, the loudest outdoor sports arena in the world.
- This facility is a teaching hospital with state of the art equipment, and features include an accredited chest pain center, Sarah Cannon cancer center, Grossman burn center, level I stroke designation, level III Nicu, pediatric emergency care, Neurosciences Institute, and Research Psychiatric Center.
- Research Medical Center part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas, and is located in the heart of Kansas City.
- If camping is more up your alley, head out to Smithville Lake, where you'll find more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike, and more.
- 12-hour shifts.
- No procedures required.
- Block schedule 7on/7off.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist Physician to join our established and growing program at HCA's Research Medical Center in Kansas City, MO.
- Code Team.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services