Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · November 13, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in Jackson County, Independence is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, Smithville Lake offers more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- Featuring over 40 parks, exemplary schools, and a variety of restaurants and stores, Independence is a great place to be!
- Home to the Kansas City Mavericks hockey team, Independence is also not far from Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- Independence is the fifth largest city in the state of Missouri.
- Available to patients.
- 12-hour shifts.
- 105-hours physician coverage daily.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Designated APP & Physician Nocturnists.
- Those seeking active adventures will enjoy outings such as water sports at Adventure Oasis Water Park or Jackson County's Lake Jacomo.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- Centerpoint Medical Center has the area's most accredited chest pain center and cardiovascular services, as well as other services including orthopedics, accredited cancer program and breast cancer center, stroke center, neuroscience services for brain and spine disorders and injuries, women's services including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, and outpatient services.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- This facility features 280 licensed hospital beds, Level II Trauma Center,.
- Open ICU - 28 beds.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Hospitalist Medical Director to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
- Leadership/Administrative Experience is not required, but preferred.
- Have strong administrative and team building skills.
- 55,000 annual encounters.
- Clinical services.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services