Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Independence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Available to patients.
- HCA Midwest Health has quickly become Kansas City's leading healthcare network of hospitals, outpatient centers, clinics, physician practices, surgery centers and more.
- 12-hour shifts.
- Leadership/Administrative Experience is not required, but preferred.
- Centerpoint Medical Center has the area's most accredited chest pain center and cardiovascular services, as well as other services including orthopedics, accredited cancer program and breast cancer center, stroke center, neuroscience services for brain and spine disorders and injuries, women's services including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, and outpatient services.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology, and some of the latest.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- For those that enjoy the outdoors, Smithville Lake offers more than 750 campsites and 175 miles of lake shoreline, making for the perfect view as you fish, cook, bike and more.
- 55,000 annual encounters.
- Those seeking active adventures will enjoy outings such as water sports at Adventure Oasis Water Park or Jackson County's Lake Jacomo.
- Home to the Kansas City Mavericks hockey team, Independence is also not far from Arrowhead Stadium where the Kansas City Chiefs play.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is part of HCA Midwest Health, a network of hospitals in the Kansas City and surrounding areas.
- Featuring over 40 parks, exemplary schools, and a variety of restaurants and stores, Independence is a great place to be!
- 105-hours physician coverage daily.
- Located in Jackson County, Independence is part of the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- This facility features 280 licensed hospital beds, Level II Trauma Center,.
- Clinical services.
- Designated APP & Physician Nocturnists.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking an Hospitalist Medical Director to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Independence, MO.
- Have strong administrative and team building skills.
- Open ICU - 28 beds.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule.
- Independence is the fifth largest city in the state of Missouri.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- 36-hours APP coverage daily.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services