Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Blue Springs) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Option to teach medical students if desired.
- If desired, you can teach local medical students who rotate through our program.
- Ideal practice setting to balance your career and personal time.
- Desirable suburb of Kansas City to raise your family.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist team in the highly-regarded suburb of Kansas City, Blue Springs, Missouri.
- Excellent relationships in place with referrals and hospital administration.
- TeamHealth has a long-standing relationship with the local primary care clinicians in the area, along with the leadership at the hospital.
- Our position offers you a flexible schedule without a daily 12-hour shift requirement to allow for personal time during any given week.
- We are the only Hospitalist program at this facility.
- Highly competitive base salary, wRVU-driven incentives, and full benefits will be offered.
- Collegial practice environment.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Oct 7.