Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · January 22, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Poplar Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Location: Missouri.
- Must be Board Certified.
- Facility Type: Hospital / Inpatient Pediatric Floor.
- Support includes Neonatal Team and mid-levels.
- Must be Board Certified with current Pals & Nals.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Must be available 5-10 days per month.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- 12 hour Shift (hours TBD).
- Pediatric Hospitalist coverage needed in Missouri.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- C-Sections as needed.
- Will need to attend High Risk Deliveries.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.