Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Poplar Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified with current Pals & Nals.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Must be available 5-10 days per month.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- C-Sections as needed.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Must be Board Certified.
- Pediatric Hospitalist coverage needed in Missouri.
- Location: Missouri.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Facility Type: Hospital / Inpatient Pediatric Floor.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Support includes Neonatal Team and mid-levels.
- 12 hour Shift (hours TBD).
- Will need to attend High Risk Deliveries.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.