Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Poplar Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 hour Shift (hours TBD).
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Must be Board Certified with current Pals & Nals.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Pediatric Hospitalist coverage needed in Missouri.
- Will need to attend High Risk Deliveries.
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Must be Board Certified.
- Location: Missouri.
- Support includes Neonatal Team and mid-levels.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Must be available 5-10 days per month.
- C-Sections as needed.
- Facility Type: Hospital / Inpatient Pediatric Floor.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.