Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Poplar Bluff) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Must be Board Certified.
- 12 hour Shift (hours TBD).
- Travel expenses, and malpractice insurance provided.
- Must be available 5-10 days per month.
- Length Of Assignment: Ongoing.
- Facility Type: Hospital / Inpatient Pediatric Floor.
- Must be Board Certified with current Pals & Nals.
- Supplement your income or make this your life style!
- Location: Missouri.
- Support includes Neonatal Team and mid-levels.
- C-Sections as needed.
- Pediatric Hospitalist coverage needed in Missouri.
- Will need to attend High Risk Deliveries.
- Specialty Needed: Pediatric Hospitalist.
- Fast Pay, great rates, and personal service from an experienced.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Oct 11.