Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Board certified in peds is preferred but not required.
- A Missouri-based facility is in need of locum tenens assistance starting December 23rd and will be ongoing.
- Job Posting ID: 1020227.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Vent Mgmt.
- Reference ID: ORD-071336-MD-MO.
- This is a level II nursery with 14 pediatric beds.
- Dates Needed: December 23rd - ongoing.
- Case Load/PPD: 5-10 ppd.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Hours Per Day: 24.
- Coverage is needed 7am-7am for 24-hour. Procedures include high risk deliveries, c-sections with neo team and adolescents/children/infants.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago