Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · December 14, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- A Missouri-based facility is seeking a hospitalist starting in late October for a locum tenens assignment.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-22 ppd.
- Dates Needed: October - ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Open ICU.
- Job Posting ID: 1020299.
- Code Responder.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Government: No.
- Reference ID: ORD-071372-MD-MO.
- There is no. Candidates must have a Missouri license, be board certified in IM or FP and be comfortable responding to codes.
- The schedule is a minimum of 7 shifts per month from 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am and 2pm-11pm but nights are the greatest need.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Nov 14.