Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · October 23, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A Missouri-based facility is seeking a hospitalist starting in late October for a locum tenens assignment.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Job Posting ID: 1020299.
- Open ICU.
- Case Load/PPD: 18-22 ppd.
- Code Responder.
- Reference ID: ORD-071372-MD-MO.
- The schedule is a minimum of 7 shifts per month from 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am and 2pm-11pm but nights are the greatest need.
- There is no. Candidates must have a Missouri license, be board certified in IM or FP and be comfortable responding to codes.
- Hours Per Day: 12.
- Facility Type: Management Company.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Government: No.
- Dates Needed: October - ongoing.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
This locum job opening was posted
4 days ago