Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open ICU.
- Competitive compensation.
- A Missouri-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
- The provider will work 12-hour night and day shifts, with shorter swing shifts.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 12-hour night and day shifts, and shorter swing shifts.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only MO-licensed providers will be considered.
- Board certified in IM or FP.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Meditech EMR system.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- MO license required.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 18 - 22 patients per day.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 25.