Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · June 6, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- A Missouri-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 18 - 22 patients per day.
- MO license required.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- The provider will work 12-hour night and day shifts, with shorter swing shifts.
- 12-hour night and day shifts, and shorter swing shifts.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only MO-licensed providers will be considered.
- Open ICU.
- Interested candidates should contact Weatherby.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Meditech EMR system.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Board certified in IM or FP.
- This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Oct 25.