Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · February 23, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only MO-licensed providers will be considered.
- A Missouri-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification needed.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day, and should be proficient with vent management.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Open ICU.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Vent management needed.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Epic EMR system.
- MO license required.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.