Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- For this position, you will need to have an Acls certification.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
- Due to the timeframe of this assignment only MO-licensed providers will be considered.
- This facility documents patient interactions with the Epic EMR system.
- Board certified or eligible.
- The provider will work 12-hour day shifts.
- Vent management needed.
- Acls certification needed.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Open ICU.
- A Missouri-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage.
- MO license required.
- The locum tenens provider will see approximately 15 - 18 patients per day, and should be proficient with vent management.
- Competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 15.