Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · October 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This family-oriented, Division I college town is brimming with school spirit and has an excellent public school system (AAA rating) with private options available.
- 14 to 16 average daily patient volume.
- Join a growing team of physicians at an award-winning, 395-bed, 5-star rated hospital.
- Hiking, biking, hunting, camping, fishing, golfing, and boating nearby.
- Open ICU with Intensivist support- no procedures or codes required.
- This charming community has a low cost of living and is near two major metropolitan areas.
- Central Missouri Hospitalist Opening - College Town.
- We are looking for an additional Hospitalist to join our team of providers in Missouri.
- 7 on/7 Off Hospitalist Position in Missouri College Town.
- Generous benefit package.
- Earn a base salary of $270,000 plus up to $30,000 in Productivity bonuses along with a $20,000 signing bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.