Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City Suburb) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Option to teach medical students if desired.
- Enterprise Medical is representing an excellent opportunity to join our Hospitalist team at 150 bed hospital in a highly-regarded suburb of Kansas City, Missouri.
- Interviewing Hospitalists: Desirable Kansas City Suburb.
- Enjoy the local museums and art venues, shopping and entertainment districts, restaurants for any culinary crave, and the abundance of outdoor recreational activities such as the various hiking and biking trails.
- Kansas City continues to be recognized as a top location to live, work and play!
- Excellent relationships in place with referrals and hospital administration.
- Flexible schedule without a daily 12-hour shift requirement to allow for personal time during any given week.
- Suburb City of Kansas City: Home to Award-Winning Schools and a favorable housing market.
- Collegial practice environment.
- High base salary, wRVU-driven incentives, and full benefits will be offered.
- However, the community offers so much more.
- Located just 20 miles east of downtown Kansas City with convenient commute to nearby attractions and all that Kansas City has to offer.
- Ideal practice setting to balance your career and personal time.
- Kansas City is a vibrant and growing city of more than two million and is well-known for its professional sports teams, zoo, and barbecue.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 13.