Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kansas City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The "City of Fountains" contains more than riking landscapes including beautiful parks and trails for outdoor activities, and fantastic architecture.
- 16 physician/3 APP Hospitalist Medicine Group.
- Physician Staffing - 7 day, 1 swing, 1 night.
- Meditech EMR (with Dragon dictation).
- Envision Physician Services is searching for Full-Time Hospitalist Physicians and an Associate Site Medical Director to join our established program at Centerpoint Medical Center in Kansas City, MO.
- CMC is a PCI enabled facility as well as a primary stroke center.
- KC is a dynamic city backed by a rich history and vibrant arts scene.
- It is part of the HCA Midwest Health System, which is Kansas City's largest healthcare network and has the metro's largest group of Level I, Level II and Level III Trauma Centers and emergency departments.
- Open ICU - Hospitalist Managed with Pulmonary vent support.
- Centerpoint Medical Center is the only Level II Trauma Center in East Kansas City featuring 285 licensed hospital beds, state-of-the-art equipment, technology, and the latest clinical services available to patients.
- APP Staffing - 2 day/1night.
- Independence is a suburb of the Kansas City Metropolitan Area, located only 20 minutes from downtown Kansas City.
- No procedures.
- Home of the Sprint Center which hosts the top entertainers in music, to the diverse culinary experiences including world-famous barbecue, and major NFL and MLB sports teams.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Envision Physician Services