Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 1, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Give Weatherby a.
- No procedures required, but preferred.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- The facility needs a provider to work 10 shifts per month.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Open ICU.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 5 - 10 admissions per day.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.