Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board certified or eligible.
- No procedures required, but preferred.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Give Weatherby a.
- The facility needs a provider to work 10 shifts per month.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Competitive compensation.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 5 - 10 admissions per day.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Open ICU.
- A new locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Missouri.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Mar 31.