Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Thursday · December 3, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Hannibal) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Group offers up to $150,000 in Student Loan Debt repayment.
- Closed ICU environment with no procedures.
- Hannibal is home to many exciting and unique activities, making this river town the perfect destination for a weekend getaway or a week-long history-filled adventure.
- This site also qualifies for the National Health Service Corp- which can add another $100,000 in student Debt Relief.
- Excellent salary offered - $300K plus incentives.
- H1 visa support available.
- Up to $50,ipend.
- But there's also trains and ghost tours and caves and so much more.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling immediate virtual interviews with a prominent Multi-Specialty group 80 miles north of St. Louis.
- As the boyhood home of Mark Twain, Hannibal is famously known as the setting for Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
- Hannibal is one of Missouri's and the region's best tourism destinations.
- Up to $15,ance.
- 300,000+ for Days Only Hannibal, Missouri.
- Whether you are looking for relaxation, adventure, history, the great outdoors or family fun, there are plenty of things to do in Hannibal, Missouri.
- Work 7/7 Days Only at regional health center.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Aug 11.