Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · August 3, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000.
This permanent job opening (Hannibal) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Work 7/7 Days Only at regional health center.
- Up to $15,ance.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling immediate virtual interviews with a prominent Multi-Specialty group 80 miles north of St. Louis.
- H1 visa support available.
- This site also qualifies for the National Health Service Corp- which can add another $100,000 in student Debt Relief.
- Up to $50,ipend.
- As the boyhood home of Mark Twain, Hannibal is famously known as the setting for Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn.
- 300,000+ for Days Only Hannibal, Missouri.
- Group offers up to $150,000 in Student Loan Debt repayment.
- Closed ICU environment with no procedures.
- Hannibal is one of Missouri's and the region's best tourism destinations.
- Excellent salary offered - $300K plus incentives.
- Hannibal is home to many exciting and unique activities, making this river town the perfect destination for a weekend getaway or a week-long history-filled adventure.
- Whether you are looking for relaxation, adventure, history, the great outdoors or family fun, there are plenty of things to do in Hannibal, Missouri.
- But there's also trains and ghost tours and caves and so much more.
This perm job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.