Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Does Procedures.
- Dates Needed: Everyday from July 13-Aug 30th on going.
- Locums to Perm.
- The Ltac facility is located between St. Louis and Memphis.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM to be considered for this position.
- We are seeking a hospitalist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with. Credentialing can be done in 2 weeks.
- Support Staff: single coverage.
- Reference ID: ORD-084744-MD-MO.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Procedures Required: Vent patients, infections, wounds, IV/antibiotics, central lines, (spinal taps if they can), pic lines, mid lines for nurses.
- Case Load/PPD: 3.
- Scheduled hours are 7 am-7 pm with night. EMR is used for notes and charting.
- CertificationsRequired: bc preferred.
- During this assignment, the locum will hold responsibilities for vent patients, infections, wounds, IV/antibiotics, central lines, pic lines, mid lines for nurses, and spinal taps (if able), rounding, admitting, and responding to codes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jul 2.