Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CertificationsRequired: bc preferred.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Procedures Required: Vent patients, infections, wounds, IV/antibiotics, central lines, (spinal taps if they can), pic lines, mid lines for nurses.
- Dates Needed: Everyday from July 13-Aug 30th on going.
- Government: No.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM to be considered for this position.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Case Load/PPD: 3.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- The Ltac facility is located between St. Louis and Memphis.
- Scheduled hours are 7 am-7 pm with night. EMR is used for notes and charting.
- During this assignment, the locum will hold responsibilities for vent patients, infections, wounds, IV/antibiotics, central lines, pic lines, mid lines for nurses, and spinal taps (if able), rounding, admitting, and responding to codes.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Locums to Perm.
- Reference ID: ORD-084744-MD-MO.
- We are seeking a hospitalist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with. Credentialing can be done in 2 weeks.
- Does Procedures.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Support Staff: single coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jul 2.