Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Everyday from July 13-Aug 30th on going.
- Case Load/PPD: 3.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- We are seeking a hospitalist to provide ongoing locum tenens coverage to assist with. Credentialing can be done in 2 weeks.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Scheduled hours are 7 am-7 pm with night. EMR is used for notes and charting.
- Reference ID: ORD-084744-MD-MO.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Procedures Required: Vent patients, infections, wounds, IV/antibiotics, central lines, (spinal taps if they can), pic lines, mid lines for nurses.
- The Ltac facility is located between St. Louis and Memphis.
- Support Staff: single coverage.
- CertificationsRequired: bc preferred.
- Government: No.
- Locums to Perm.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Does Procedures.
- Candidates must be board certified in IM to be considered for this position.
- During this assignment, the locum will hold responsibilities for vent patients, infections, wounds, IV/antibiotics, central lines, pic lines, mid lines for nurses, and spinal taps (if able), rounding, admitting, and responding to codes.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jul 2.