Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Monday - Friday, limited rotation of.
- If you do not have an active MO medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- Final year residents and fellows are welcome.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- 80 miles to St. Louis, MO.
- This employed position offers a compensation and incentive/bonuses.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- Work Monday through Friday with a limited rotation of. See an average of 15 to 16 inpatients per day.
- H-1B visas can be sponsored.
- Hospitalist, Ltac, and clinic.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- See 15 to 16 inpatients per day.
- Our services are free for you.
- IM and FP welcomed.
- Clinic with 14 weeks a year for hospitalist.
- They welcome IM and FP physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- A health system in Missouri needs a hospitalist.
- H-1B visa support available.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 6.