Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · September 30, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist, Ltac, and clinic.
- H-1B visas can be sponsored.
- Clinic with 14 weeks a year for hospitalist.
- H-1B visa support available.
- This employed position offers a compensation and incentive/bonuses.
- Work Monday through Friday with a limited rotation of. See an average of 15 to 16 inpatients per day.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- IM and FP welcomed.
- Final year residents and fellows are welcome.
- Our services are free for you.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- 80 miles to St. Louis, MO.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- If you do not have an active MO medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- See 15 to 16 inpatients per day.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- They welcome IM and FP physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
- A health system in Missouri needs a hospitalist.
- Monday - Friday, limited rotation of.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 6.