Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Friday · July 10, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- IM and FP welcomed.
- You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
- Our services are free for you.
- Hospitalist, Ltac, and clinic.
- They welcome IM and FP physicians that are board certified or board eligible.
- This employed position offers a compensation and incentive/bonuses.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- H-1B visa support available.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- If you do not have an active MO medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
- A health system in Missouri needs a hospitalist.
- 80 miles to St. Louis, MO.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Work Monday through Friday with a limited rotation of. See an average of 15 to 16 inpatients per day.
- Final year residents and fellows are welcome.
- Monday - Friday, limited rotation of.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
- Clinic with 14 weeks a year for hospitalist.
- H-1B visas can be sponsored.
- See 15 to 16 inpatients per day.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 6.