Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition to a salary guarantee and RVUs, you will also be offered up to $200k in student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $7,500 annually for CME, and a retirement plan.
- Biggest city between St. Louis and Memphis.
- H-1B visas can be supported.
- This hospital is a designated Stemi and stroke center with a large cardiothoracic surgery program.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVUs.
- Lively downtown area.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital network with their search for a nocturnist in Missouri due to growth.
- Our services are free for you.
- This position is in a college town, centrally located between St. Louis, Memphis, and Nashville.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Student loan repayment of up to $200k.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- Extra shift pay.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a MO medical license, if necessary.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- Candidates can must be board certified and have at least 3 to 5 years of experience.
- It is a quaint riverfront community with beautiful national forests, easy commutes, and a happy population that is proud. It's a smaller city with a low cost of living, so you will be able to truly enjoy the excellent compensation that the facility is offering, while still having access to excellent schools and amenities.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 22.