Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · October 21, 2020
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses.
- CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Biggest city between St. Louis and Memphis.
- CompHealth is assisting a hospital network with their search for a nocturnist in Missouri due to growth.
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail.
- Candidates can must be board certified and have at least 3 to 5 years of experience.
- Extra shift pay.
- Student loan repayment of up to $200k.
- In addition to a salary guarantee and RVUs, you will also be offered up to $200k in student loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $7,500 annually for CME, and a retirement plan.
- H-1B visas can be supported.
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule.
- This hospital is a designated Stemi and stroke center with a large cardiothoracic surgery program.
- Our services are free for you.
- Lively downtown area.
- This position is in a college town, centrally located between St. Louis, Memphis, and Nashville.
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences.
- CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a MO medical license, if necessary.
- The schedule is a 7 on and 7 off block.
- It is a quaint riverfront community with beautiful national forests, easy commutes, and a happy population that is proud. It's a smaller city with a low cost of living, so you will be able to truly enjoy the excellent compensation that the facility is offering, while still having access to excellent schools and amenities.
- We help negotiate your salary and contract.
- Guaranteed salary plus RVUs.
- With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago