Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EMR is Epic.
- 12-hour shift.
- No procedures.
- Must be comfortable w/behavioral health patients.
- Can credential quickly.
- Average census of 60.
- 100% behavioral health w/Psychiatrist attending.
- Rounds daily with f/u consults.
- Apply by forwarding.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- Active & unrestricted Missouri license & DEA.
- 7-15 average admits/day.
- A Hospitalist is needed to provide locum coverage for a Medical Center near St. Louis, MO.
- 1 Hospitalists/day or night shift.
- Rapid response managed in the ED.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections