Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · January 19, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures.
- Open ICU.
- Average census of 118.
- Must be willing to work days or nights.
- A Nocturnist is needed to provide locum coverage for a Medical Center near St. Louis, MO.
- BC/BE in IM or FM.
- Active & unrestricted Missouri license & DEA.
- Intensivist on staff day & night.
- 12-hour shift.
- Apply by forwarding.
- 10 average admits/night & 17 average admits/day.
- EMR is Epic.
This locum job opening was posted
by Locum Connections