Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The hospital provides extensive inpatient and outpatient services that include the latest technologies in radiology, laboratory testing, surgery, physical therapy and much more.
- Support Staff: ER.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Reference ID: ORD-093677-MD-MO.
- Located in northeastern Missouri, this hospital is a licensed acute care facility.
- Patient Population: All Ages.
- There are around 10 ppd.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Case Load/PPD: 6-12.
- CertificationsRequired: Family Practice - board certified or truly board eligible.
- Dates Needed: Feburary - ongoing (2 weekends per month).
- Government: No.
- The hospitals clinics include services in allergy, cardiology, orthopedics, podiatry, pulmonology, gynecology and pain management.
- The locum will be taking 24 hour. The ED handles intubations, central lines, but if the MD can handle its a plus (intubated covid transferred out, stable pts can stay) There is no ICU coverage, med/surg only.
- We are seeking a family practice hospitalist for ongoing locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Type: 24-Hour.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Shift Times: 24-hour.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Apr 6.