Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis - west county ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Joining a well-established team of 18 physicians and 5 APPs.
- Full employed benefits.
- Compensation competitive with regional metrics and experience.
- Affluent St. Louis Suburb - Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Role is responsible for designing and leading standardization for appropriateness of care delivery across the clinical settings and nursing units to drive quality, efficiency, and service excellence.
- Seeking board certified Hospitalists.
- Fully Integrated EMG (Cerner).
- Looking for a leader to help grow the program to the next level.
- Known as the 'City of Volunteers" because of its citizens' history of involvement in helping the city, it boasts numerous shopping areas, businesses, arts and culture outlets, and a variety of public parks and pathways.
- 493 bed, nonprofit hospital with more than 60 specialty areas servicing 26 locations throughout St. Louis.
- It is home to Faust Park, which boasts a historic village, playground, walking trails, a carousel and The Butterfly House.
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a Hospital in an affluent suburb of St. Louis to recruit a new Hospitalist to lead their team!
- Experience in hospital medicine leadership with a proven track record of success required.
- Located less than 20 minutes west of Downtown St. Louis - access to international airport and any amenity desired!
- Administrative and active patient involvement.
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage.
- Chesterfield, the largest city in west St. Louis County, is a peaceful residential enclave that was formed in 1988.
- Replacement or retiring provider.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.