Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Wednesday · August 4, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Medicine.
- Facility Type: Inpatient / Hospitalist.
- Location: Missouri.
- Provider needs to be comfortable managing patient in the Open ICU.
- Depending on the need - so provider must be Flexible!
- Board Certified Preferred.
- Patient Volume: 13-15 Census.
- Minimum Length Accepted: Must be able to commit to 3-6+ Months up front.
- Shifts will be day OR night.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist Medicine.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist.
- Patient Age Range: All Adults.
- Schedule: Days or Nights/ 7a-7p or 7p-7a Must be willing & open to working both.
- Reason for Coverage: Vacancy.
- Reason for Coverage Need: Vacancy - Volumes are increasing.
- Length Of Assignment: Fall/Winter 2021.
- Team Structure: Fellow Hospitalists.
- Nursing Staff & Team of Specialists.
- Acceptable Specialties: Family Medicine w/2 years experience.
- Efficient & willing to place central lines & comfy w/vent management w/assistance from specialists and respiratory therapy staff.
- Start Date: October - December 2021.
- Length Of Assignment: ongoing.
- Patient Volume: 13-15 PPD.
- Prefer Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Staffing Shortage in Fall/Winter 2021.
- Will consider Family Medicine w/at least 2-3 years of experience.
This locum job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Alliance Recruiting Resources.