Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Active & unrestricted Missouri license & DEA.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- APP coverage.
- Average admits/day is 25.
- Acute & Critical Access site.
- No procedures.
- Must be willing to work days or nights.
- Day shift is 7a-7p/swing shift is 5p-5a/night shift is 7p-7a.
- Nocturnist assists code team.
- Open ICU.
- Will be cross credentialed.
- Does respond with Rapid Response Team.
This locum tenen job from Locum Connections was last open on Feb 8.