Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · September 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (near St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nocturnist assists code team.
- Does respond with Rapid Response Team.
- Active & unrestricted Missouri license & DEA.
- Day shift is 7a-7p/swing shift is 5p-5a/night shift is 7p-7a.
- No procedures.
- Apply today by forwarding.
- Must be willing to work days or nights.
- Will be cross credentialed.
- We have a Nocturnist opportunity for an experienced a Hospital Medicine Physician for medical center near St. Louis, MO.
- Acute & Critical Access site.
- Average admits/day is 25.
- APP coverage.
- Open ICU.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
This locum job opening was posted
3 days ago
by Locum Connections