Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Saturday · September 25, 2021
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work 7 on 7 off schedule (Days only or as a dedicated Nocturnist).
- 24-bed, closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist support from Sound's own critical care team.
- St. Louis is a great sports town with Cardinals baseball at Busch Stadium, St. Louis Blues Hockey, a new professional soccer stadium and more!
- St. Louis, MO.
- St. Louis offers easy access to travel with an International Airport.
- Medical and surgical patients.
- St. Louis, Missouri Hospitalist Opening with Reputable, Non-Profit System.
- No procedures, No codes.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine.
- The metropolitan city of St. Louis offers a low cost of living, named the "20-minute city" for little traffic and easy commutes.
- Join a team of 24 physicians and 4 APP's at a Level II Trauma Center with 526 beds.
- Great schools including public, private, and parochial.
- Substantial base salary, performance base incentives and robust benefit package including partnership.
- Some of the nation's best universities are here including Washington University, St. Louis University, University of Missouri.
- St Louis is also home to United States Today's.1 City Park, Forest Park, located right in the middle of town!
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.