Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (St. Louis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Work 7 on 7 off schedule (Days only or as a dedicated Nocturnist).
- St. Louis, Missouri Hospitalist Opening with Reputable, Non-Profit System.
- St. Louis, MO.
- Board certification in internal medicine or family medicine.
- Medical and surgical patients.
- No procedures, No codes.
- Join a team of 24 physicians and 4 APP's at a Level II Trauma Center with 526 beds.
- H1B eligible facility.
- St. Louis offers easy access to travel with an International Airport.
- St Louis is also home to United States Today's.1 City Park, Forest Park, located right in the middle of town!
- Some of the nation's best universities are here including Washington University, St. Louis University, University of Missouri.
- Substantial base salary, performance base incentives and robust benefit package including partnership.
- The metropolitan city of St. Louis offers a low cost of living, named the "20-minute city" for little traffic and easy commutes.
- 24-bed, closed ICU with 24/7 intensivist support from Sound's own critical care team.
- St. Louis is a great sports town with Cardinals baseball at Busch Stadium, St. Louis Blues Hockey, a new professional soccer stadium and more!
- Great schools including public, private, and parochial.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 11.