Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Tuesday · May 17, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Missouri) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Start Date: Fall 2021.
- Facility Type: Inpatient.
- Length Of Assignment: September/October 2021 >>>.
- Specialty Needed: Hospitalist - open to days or nights.
- Reason for Coverage: Vacancy.
- Efficient & willing to place central lines & comfy w/vent management w/assistance from specialists and respiratory therapy staff.
- Nursing Staff & Team of Specialists.
- Specialty Requested: Hospitalist Medicine (3 Open positions).
- Team Structure: Fellow Hospitalists.
- Schedule: Days or Nights, must be willing to work both.
- Patient Volume: 13-15 Census.
- IM or FP.
- Shifts will be day OR night.
- Facility Type: Inpatient Hospitalist Medicine.
- Provider needs to be comfortable managing patient in the Open ICU.
- EMR: Meditech.
- Staffing Shortage.
- Will consider Family Medicine w/at least 2-3 years of experience.
- Volumes are increasing.
- Location: West Plains, MO.
- Prefer Board Certified in Internal Medicine.
- Minimum Length Accepted: Must be able to commit to 3-6+ Months.
- Board Certified.
This locum tenen job from Alliance Recruiting Resources was last open on Feb 4.