Hospitalist Jobs in Missouri
Monday · June 27, 2022
1 Job in The Ozark State
Photo: The Gateway Arch monument viewed from across the river in St. Louis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CertificationsRequired: Must be board certified in IM.
- There are no procedures, and occasional vent maintenance at night in ICU.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Shift Times: 7a-7p.
- The schedule is 7a-7p or 7p-7a.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- A hospital is looking for a locum tenens hospitalist due to their increase in volume in order to provide schedule relief to their permanent providers.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Reference ID: ORD-124261-MD-MO.
- The staff includes 3 Hospitalists and 3 NPs during the day and at nights 1 Physician and NP until Midnight then solo after that.
- The EMR is Cerner.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Procedures Required: Vent Management.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Night Shift.
- The facility is located in Missouri.
- Must have an active MO license.
- Credentialing takes about 45 days.
- Case Load/PPD: 12-15.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jun 24.